Saturday, October 16, 2010

Almost another month without an update? Yeah, well, I'm busy.

NYCC was this past weekend. I was surprised (and, wow, do I mean SURPRISED) with this beauty from a friend. He had been holding onto it since SDCC and saving it for my birthday.
Goody, something else to frame!

Bruce Timm is a big influence on my art (especially how I draw the ladies) so it's an honor to have a sketch from him! Tho I don't like how he acts towards my friends who just wanna say hi to him at cons. Whatever, doesn't stop me from loving his work. Happy to see that the new GL series is gonna revert back to his style, even if it is in CGI.

Misc sketches. Lots of Oswald because I'm stupidly excited for Epic Mickey and he's a fun lil' dude to draw.




Grey Delisle, please sing more ♥


~

No comments:

Post a Comment