Monday, February 1, 2010

It's the thingamabob

Tomorrow marks the 1-year anniversary of when I became a Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member!!! And here, I thought MSU had nothing to offer me aside from my major...

I miss all my fellow FGITS(Fairy Godmothers In-Training) so very very much <3 Shame the ones I love/miss most don't live anywhere remotely close to Jersey.

And thank you to Brooke (sis) for stealing some shots of me working on my last day. Wish the princess was a little happier...and wasn't my bajillionth Disney Diva for the day...

When I tell people I worked in Cindy's castle, they look at me like I'm a big fat liar. But no, look, I worked in the friggin' castle-the most photographed building on the face of the PLANET. How I managed to be so lucky, I don't know. Maybe Evangeline's looking out for me, dohoho.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment